This is the ORIGINAL and UNEDITED 2014 Reprint of Bhagavad Gita As It Is by A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada as published in 1972.
- The current 'Revised and Enlarged' ISKCON BBT ' Bhagavad Gita As It Is' edition has over '108 UNAUTHORIZED CHANGES' and is VERY different from THIS Srila Prabhupada's Original Gita
. You can check out the list of changes at http://bookchanges.com/108-iskcon-bhagavad-gita-changes/
- This edition is not easily available at offline/online stores.
- We bring you this Worldwide Best Seller, ORIGINAL ISKCON Bhagvad-Gita As It Is by Srila Prabhupada at the LOWEST PRICE ONLINE, on a NO PROFIT basis.
- Always chant Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.
More than five thousand years ago on an ancient battlefield in India, Lord Shri Krishna spoke Bhagavad Gita to His friend Arjuna.
That transcendental conversation, spoken in only thirty minutes, has the power to awaken your eternal consciousness and
empower you to discover the secrets of the universe.
A necessity for anyone truly serious about yoga, self-realization or spiritual fulfillment.
Bhagavad Gita As It Is presents and explains the Gita's verses without changing their timeless meaning. This complete edition includes the original Sanskrit verses, easily pronounceable Roman transliterations, word-for-word synonyms , translations and elaborate purports. Pure knowledge, purely transmitted.
Bhagavad Gita As It Is. The most widely read edition of Bhagavad Gita in the world.
"This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting and it is joyfully performed." (Bhagavad Gita 9.2.)
Bhagavad Gita As It Is is the largest-selling, most widely used edition of the Gita in the world.
- Original Devanagari Sanskrit Text
- Sanskrit is also presented in English letters for easy reading.
- English meanings for every Sanskrit word
- Elaborate commentary
- Complete glossary
- Complete verse index
- High readability
- 48 Profuse full-color illustrations